The supply chain automation
Supply chain automation using RPA can help your business improve efficiency and productivity by reducing the time and effort required to complete repetitive, data-intensive tasks. According to Gartner, supply chains will become autonomous faster than you expect.
Bots for supply chain automation
Provisioning is a standard process, but very laborious. Scheduling delivery of supplies is a time-consuming task that involves clicking through many screens on legacy websites, a procedure bots are well-suited for.
- Browse the browser to apply filters and check the availability of the required products
- Sign up for multiple accounts and place orders
- Place orders on relevant sources selected by pre-set criteria
- Create a list of orders placed
- Check the shipping time slots and schedule the delivery of orders
- Email order fulfillment status updates to interested parties
Purchasing managers typically spend 2-3 hours a week searching multiple websites for the best products at the best prices. This key provisioning task is extremely common and extracting the data requires considerable manual effort. Forget that with supply chain automation.
- Browse a predefined list of websites to find relevant products
- Analyze the prices of the same products on various websites
- Detect the best prices for the list of predefined items
- Extracts price values from relevant websites
- Enter the product data in the Excel spreadsheet or in the corresponding corporate system
- Update pricing information regularly
- Create reports on the best prices revealed
- Email updated price reports to interested parties
Download Automation Manual
Discover 100 ways successful companies have stopped wasting hundreds of hours each year maximizing profit.
Imagine the best performance and efficiency despite interruptions
Get this competitive advantage for your company. Let us help you grow efficiently!