Frequently asked questions about RPA software
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has quickly become a mainstream technology that is seen as the foundation for digital transformation as its adoption continues to increase across industries and regions.
We help companies make this onboarding process as quick and easy as possible. These are the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about RPA software that we receive, we hope this removes the confusion and complexity from the subject. Do not hesitate to contact us to help you with whatever you need.
Robotic process automation, or RPA for its acronym in English, is an intelligent process automation technology that mimics human actions by interacting with the user interface of computer systems (programs, applications, operating systems, etc.)
Don’t worry, RPA software is a technology that is growing and in the process of being popularized. Its first incursion was among large companies (we have come to change that to make it accessible to SMEs – see how here) with a gradual incorporation into the market. Without a doubt, this technology is here to stay and will expand exponentially in many areas of various industries.
RPA software is perfect for tasks that involve transactional data from multiple sources. On our Home page you can see some applications as an example. Other examples of your current application are: quoting, invoice and contract management, inventory management, contracting process, accounts payable, travel and expenses, claims processing, collections, order requests, compliance reporting, education and training, payroll, etc.
Rule-based, large-scale repetitive processes are the best projects for robotic automation. The robotic automation platform is so flexible that it doesn’t matter that you have to communicate with multiple systems.
- They are constant and repeat themselves. Bots are programmed to obey rules, candidate processes must be clear and repeatable without drastic changes over time.
- They do not require staff intervention on a regular basis. Bots can stop in the middle of a process and notify staff in the event of a problem, but the best candidate processes are those that can be fully automated.
- They are slow and high volume. If the candidate process demands intensive labor of time and effort from your team and your company, then the implementation of bots is justified.
It is automation in which a bot handles existing internal software in the same way that a user does. This means that robotic automation is a tool or platform that operates and orchestrates other application software through the existing application user interface and is not part of it.
- There are no changes to the IT infrastructure and no integration requirements as bots interact with any application in the same way as a user.
- There are no integration costs, the bots drive existing applications.
- Bots are developed by our team, which are taught how to complete a task for your business.
- A bot is tested in a real environment, making projects less expensive and much faster than traditional IT development.
- Multiple bots applied to various processes can be easily connected to deliver large-scale solutions.
- Once developed, a bot is replicable to any number of bots.
- The scope of the bot is extended and its functionalities can be reused.
- This virtual worker costs at least a third less and can work 24/7 throughout the year without a break.
- Speed of implementation, in weeks it is possible to automate administrative processes.
- Easy construction since IT specialists from your business are not needed, the bots are developed with information from end users and our team.
- No costly integration or extensive internal process redesign needed.
- Our team works on the bots to tune the process, handle exceptions, and continually improve the operational performance of the bots.
When a process activity requires interpretation and the ability to judge a result, a bot may not be suitable. One strategy in such cases is to reorder the activities in the process so that any human evaluation is done in advance or at the end and the work is prepared by the bot.
Cost savings. A bot usually costs between 30 to 70% less than the operation of a manual process.
Improvement in efficiency. The bots work 24/7 throughout the year, forget about vacations, holidays or days off due to illness. In addition, you will obtain a reduction in the cycle time of the process due to the incredible speed.
constant quality. More precise processes, which minimizes the risk of human error.
In the order of weeks depending on the number of activities in the process, the number of systems with which it interacts, the type of information with which it interacts and the number of business rules that must be complied with.
In Botget a virtual worker or bot usually costs between 30 to 70% less than the operation of a manual process. The flexibility and ease of deployment make this comparison easy for certain processes.
Scalability is an incentive to use RPA in your company. Bots can be reproduced or reused across all areas of the business, as well as increase or decrease the number of bots at no additional cost. The seasonality or life cycle of the company in the business activities are controllable with this temporal scalability of bots when required. This is much more cost effective and efficient than having to hire and fire employees.
Not at all, RPA software comes to create new jobs by allowing employees to focus on higher value-added tasks. By automating repetitive and high-volume administrative activities, RPA allows companies to focus their workers on more critical activities, such as more direct interaction with customers (better service), creating more business or improving inefficient internal processes. .
RPA is among the fastest growing sectors of the technology industry. It’s here, it’s growing, and it can boost the efficiency and productivity of your business. This translates into higher profits and a key competitive advantage today. Therefore, we are convinced that it is worth it for you to learn more about the instant benefits that RPA can bring to your business regardless of the line of business.
Imagine the best performance and efficiency despite interruptions
Get this competitive advantage for your company. Let us help you grow efficiently!